Friday, January 31, 2014

Resolutions Kept?


Happy January 31th! It’s the last day of January and I was checking in on your resolutions. Have you kept them all? Some of them? None of them??

Some of the ones I have been following on the MORE side are: writing, listening, smiling, believing, encouraging, goals and giving/sharing. I would put water on the list but since I drink a ton of that clear stuff anyway, it probably doesn’t count.

My writing is coming along nicely; I’m very close to finishing my manuscript! I wish you could see how close my fingers are but believe me, they are really close together!

My goal is to get this behemoth finished, edited, beta read, critiqued, professionally edited, beta read again and then published. I have more stories to write and I want to start getting them out there for all of you to read.

Alright, I’m off to write some more. Have a great winter day!

Until next time ~  



No comments:

Post a Comment