Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday the 13th


Happy Friday the 13th!
I hope you get to enjoy your “Honey” moon!  :)

 
As for me, I am celebrating the day with some cool Author Swag! I received my new business cards, my author bookmarks and some neat postcards with an excerpt of my novel on the backside.

I’m so happy that they arrived today because I’ll be taking them to utopYA Con next week! That’s right, if you’re one of the lucky 600+ attendees, you might be able to score one (or more) of these bad boys.  :)

And to make it fun, I’m going to create a contest. To receive an autographed swag item, you have to know the secret word and work it into a sentence when you meet me.

The secret word is:
Meow

If you can somehow use the word “meow” in our conversation, I’ll sign the card right on the spot (except if I’m in the bathroom or something embarrassing like that). If I like your sentence/comment, I’ll tweet it out and share with everyone – the funnier the better.   :)

I won’t have an exhibition table and I won’t be on a panel so you’ll have to hunt me down. I shouldn’t be too hard to find… after all, I am the cat lady.        ^.  .^
                                    = 
ώ   =
                           
I can’t wait to meet you at utopYA Con!  

Until next time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment