Monday, July 30, 2012

Packing (or trying to)

Does anyone hate packing as much as me? I don't just hate it; I loathe it!

I am surrounded by piles and piles of clothes, bags of toiletries, way too many shoes and other piles of miscellaneous items that I don't even know if I'll need. I have to pack for a three week trip. A few days - that wouldn't be so bad. But three weeks! Who knows what I'll actually need!

I am an over packer. I admit it. I make a list of everything I might need and go from there. I like to be prepared because you never know if you need something. But where do you draw the line?

I wind up using about 75% of what I actually pack. I know this going in but I still pack those few extras. Then, by the time I'm done, my suitcase somehow feels as though I've packed bricks instead of harmless, practically weightless, clothes!

So here I sit, with piles all around me and I just don't want to do it. I don't want to pack.

Does anyone want to swing by pack for me? I'll bring you back a nice souvenir from my trip!   :)

Until next time ~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment