Wednesday, August 22, 2012

My Brain Was in a Fog

I'm finally back from my California trip and it feels so weird to be back home after all that time. I just finished unpacking (now that's always a lot of fun - it's almost as bad as packing except now I have to find a home for everything in my already over crowded room).

I also just finished downloading all my SCBWI pictures and I will be uploading some of them soon on Facebook, along with information from the keynotes and workshops I attended. I don't have that many photos; I really thought I had taken more when I was there. I must have been in the First Conference Fog - there was just so much happening all at once, that the fog just took over, leaving me barely able to remember my own name! But, looking over the pictures brings back so many great memories! I'll definitely have to take some more pictures next time.

Has anyone else experienced that First Conference Fog (or Multi Conference Fog)?

Until next time ~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment