Monday, November 12, 2012

Day 12 ~ NaNoWriMo

WOW! It's only Day 12 of NaNoWriMo and I have already hit the halfway mark!! I've hit 25,573 words before Thursday and I'm ahead of the game (I'm raising the roof!). Woohoo!

My story is getting a little more difficult to write. I'm not exactly sure what is happening but my main character is slowly walking away from the very loose storyline that I had created for her. She's a bit of a pain in the ass so, in actuality, this does make sense. But it leaves me with a throbbing headache because I'm not sure where she is going to take this story.

Thank goodness I already hit 25K because I am going to need some time to sit down and listen to what she has to say so I can hopefully get it all down before November 30.  :)



Until next time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment