Friday, November 15, 2013

Halfway to the Finish Line!

Today marks the halfway point of NaNoWriMo. I should have fifteen solid days of writing under my belt. My writing goal should be at approximately 25,000 words today.

But this year, something is wrong. I don’t feel as confident with this writing challenge as I did last year.

Last year, I started writing fast and hard, right out of the gate. I was averaging about 2,000 words a day and nothing could stop me from reaching my goal.

Today, at day fifteen, I have written a whopping grand total of 21,021 words. This is not bad, but I am not on goal. I’m having a hard time with motivation, time and plot ideas. I had better crack the whip soon or I will fall further behind.  L

I hope the rest of you who are working hard on your NaNo novels this year are doing well. Keep writing as fast as you can; we will get there by 11:59 pm on November 30!
 
Until next time ~

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment