Saturday, November 30, 2013

NaNo 2013 Has Been Validated!

WOW! I finally finished NaNoWriMo 2013 with barely an hour to go!

I am beat, bushed, befuddled, burned out and bone tired. But, I am done!

Woohoo!!!  J

I finished typing my last word at 10:56 pm and then I had to upload my novel into the validation system online. That took a little extra work because my internet was playing connection games and I couldn’t validate my novel until 11:20 pm. Yikes! That was a bit on the scary side. Nothing like trying to validate your novel and watching the seconds furiously tick by as the internet decides to have a little bit of fun with you.

I am wiping the beads of sweat from my forehead right now.

My goal for the month was 51,000 words. I ended up with (drum roll please…) 51,836 words! I am so very excited right now that I am singing and dancing while I am typing this. NaNo 2013 was a tough one for me but I persevered and I accomplished my goal.

Hooray!!!

Now I have my official purple winner’s bar firmly planted on my profile and all is good. Very, very good.

And now it’s time to hit the sack. I’ve got a lot of sleeping to do.  J
 
Until next time ~
 


No comments:

Post a Comment