Monday, March 3, 2014

EDITING IS DONE!



YES! You heard me! My first round of editing is done and I have to say… I think I wrote more than I took out!

WHAT?!

How is that possible? I actually deleted pages of writing. Sigh… I did not plan on having a novel this large. How large, you ask? It’s 145,000 pages <ducking my head to avoid projectile missiles>. Yes, my book is a whopping 500 pages (or 498 to be precise). I don’t even want to think about that right now.

So, I’m going to return to my manuscript and plug away at Editing: Round 2. There has to be at least something I can cut, right? I hope so. I don’t think that those people with 100,000 word limits would be too happy to see my showing up with my behemoth in hand (well, maybe with a wagon).

I’m going back in… I’m jumping into the murky depths of the pages and hope to come back out victorious.

Send help if you don’t hear back from me…  glub, glub, glub.


Until next time ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment