Thursday, July 10, 2014

My New Book Blog - The Purrfect Book

Hey everyone,


I’ve got some fun news to share with you today!
 
Today I am starting something new. I will be starting my new Book Blog called ThePurrfect Book!


This is how it all began: several years ago, I had the idea that I would have a book review blog, where I would host author interviews, have cover releases, review books, offer contests and many other book related things. Then, life got in the way and I commenced my own journey of becoming an author.

Well, the opportunity arose just recently to help other authors and I decided that I would start working on my belated blog.

Attending utopYA Con has shown me how helpful and supportive other authors are of each other and I would like my Book Blog to be a way to help support other writers out there. My blog is basically brand new so come and join up, become a member, follow me, share this news and talk to me about your promotional needs. I will also offer weeklong author promotions and can work with you to help spread the word about your work!

Until next time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment