Tuesday, July 22, 2014

UtopYA Con 2014 Pictures (Thu & Fri)



Hello –

As promised, here are more pictures from the utopYA Con 2014 at the Millennium Maxwell House in Nashville, Tennessee. These are from Thursday and Friday.



They already grabbed their goodies.






Waiting at the registration line on Thursday.

Here is my bag with all my goodies.  :)

My official utopYA Con t-shirt (front)
My official utopYA Con t-shirt (back)
Delphina signs Certain (the anthology book) for me.
Amy Evans and Delphina Miyares share a table.


Are you ready for utopYA?








C'mon! Let me see you on your feet!

We're up and ready!


Last minute texting and tweeting.
Yay! We're happy to be here!
Let utopYA Con begin!
Janet Wallace starts utopYACon  2014
Listening very attentively to Janet.
Sylvia Day gives great advice!
Sylvia Day is the first keynote. 




































































  


Until next time ~


No comments:

Post a Comment