Monday, October 13, 2014

Yes, My Book Has a Name :)

I know that many of you have been asking me if the name of my book is really called My NaNoWriMo 2012 Novel and I laughingly must say, “No. That was just a temporary title I used until I was close to publishing the book.”

And now that the end is almost here, I am happy to share with you the REAL title of my book.

Are you ready???
Drum roll please…

It’s called:
The Darkest Legacy

Doesn’t the title just ooze mystery and excitement? I hope so because that’s just part of what this series will be about.

The book that I have finished will be comprised of two parts:

My tentative release date for PART ONE is December 13, 2014. That’s right! The date will be 12-13-14!

My tentative release date for PART TWO is February 13, 2015.

Be on the lookout for more information in the coming months, along with surprises, cover releases, where you can buy or order the books, contests and much, much more!

Thank you all for following me and I can’t wait to share more with you very soon!

Until next time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment