Monday, December 1, 2014

Surviving NaNoWriMo 2014




NaNoWriMo 2014 is officially over and I am thrilled to announce that I won! Yipee!! I ended the month with 56K+ words:



NaNoWriMo 2014 is officially over and I am thrilled to announce that I won! Yipee!! I ended the month with 56,000+words:

This year was more difficult for me because I had so many book-related things happening during the month of November. I was preparing my NaNoWriMo 2012 novel for a December 13, 2014 release date, I had to contact a new editor when my other one didn’t get back to me, I had to piece together my manuscript when the wrong file was sent to the new editor, I had to correct cover issues and the list goes on… All of this on top of writing 50,000 words.

In a way, my writing goal wasn’t as successful as I had hoped. I wanted to have a different manuscript finished during that time and unfortunately, that didn’t work out. So, I’m a bit behind in my writing now but I hope to catch up at the end of December and into January.

Did you participate in NaNo this year? Did you make it to the end? Did you complete your monthly writing goal(s)? And the big question: Did you hit 50K words and win NaNo?  :)

Until next time ~     

No comments:

Post a Comment