Saturday, December 1, 2012

The End of NaNoWriMo 2012

It is a brand new month today. December 1st means that NaNoWriMo for 2012 has officially ended. I have a strange, empty feeling inside knowing that I won't be able to gleefully enter my word counts and watch that long, red bar reach for my projected goal. My stats won't be updated on the fancy bar graph and I won't have the pleasure of downloading any more widgets that show me how many words I completed for the day.

But, I am so excited that I reached my NaNoWriMo goal. During the 30 days of the frantic will-I or won't-I write 50K words before the end of the month, I didn't know what to expect.

I am thrilled to announce that I ended NaNoWriMo 2012 on November 30 with... 55,171 words!! Yippee!!!



So, my plan is to keep writing. I have 180 pages of a novel so far and it needs to get finished. I know that some of you out there are begging me to read it and don't worry, you will!

Click here if you want to find me on the official NaNo website.

Thank you for all your support during my crazy writing month of November and thank you NaNoWriMo for challenging me to write 50K words in 30 days! Maybe I'll see you there in 2013... 



Until next time ~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment