Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcome 2013!



Goodbye 2012 and Hello 2013!

Since today is the last day of 2012, I decided that 2013 was going to be different. I decided that 2013 was going to be my year (well, I actually decided this part earlier but anyway…). This was the year that I accomplish some of my writing goals. Then, I had another great idea. To help my writing and my writing career, I would create a Goal Board (other names for this fun project are Vision Boards, Dream Boards and Look Boards). Since I want to make goals this year, instead of resolutions, mine will be called a Goal Board.

To help me get started, I decided to embrace the technological age and join Pinterest (JLCatz – if you want to come and find me). Unfortunately, it didn’t work out the way I had wanted when I first tried it out yesterday, so now I have all these different boards with lots of pictures missing. Oh, well. That’s a project for a different day.

I am going to find all different pictures that embrace my goal as a writer, pin them on Pinterest and then, I will print them out and make a physical Goal Board so that I can see it everyday. What good is a goal if you forget about it? What good is a goal if you’re not reminded of it on a daily basis?

My Goal Board will hang somewhere, where I can see it every day, and remind me of my goal: To be a published author.

I also have some smaller goals and I might create a separate space or another Goal Board for them.

I think that 2013 is going to be a very good year. No, scratch that. I KNOW that 2013 is going to be a GREAT year!

What are your goals for 2013? How do you plan on meeting your goals? What do you use for motivation?

I wish all of you a fantastic 2013 and a safe and healthy New Year that is filled with friendship, love, peace, joy, laughter, tons of books and anything else that helps to make your dreams come true!

Happy New Year and Happy 2013 !! 

Until next year ~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment