Friday, May 23, 2014

Guess What I Just Did?

So, after thinking about it for months and months, debating whether I should do it or not, I decided to just go for it…

I booked my flight and bought my ticket to UtopYA (I’m dancing around the room while trying to type)!!! Both tickets are actually nonrefundable so I have to go!   :)

I’ve wanted to attend UtopYA since I first read about it a few years ago but it’s in Nashville… nowhere near where I live. So, I just watched and listened from the sidelines, thinking about how cool the whole event sounded and all the amazing authors who attended.

But now, I get to go and see all of those amazing authors, attend great workshops and meet new people! Not to mention, I love the tagline: Take Me to Your Reader. The little aliens are also very adorable.    :)

Have any of you gone to UtopYA? What did you think about it? What was your best/favorite memory? What advice do you have for newbies? Are any of you going this year?

Now, I’m off to plan my trip!

Until next time ~

No comments:

Post a Comment