Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Secret News!

Hello everyone! 

Anyone who reads this is one of the chosen ones. That's right! Because you have read this blog post, you are in the know! I have secretly updated my "My Writing" tab on this blog.

Under that tab, you will find two links that will lead you to where I have posted an excerpt of my debut novel. I have posted a short excerpt on Wattpad and a longer excerpt on my Facebook fan page.

How exciting is that?!    :D
 
I will be periodically adding more excerpts to both websites and I may even post different material to each site.

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave comments on this blog post about the excerpt. You can also contact me through the Contact form or send me an email if you would like to discuss the book sample.



Happy Reading!

Until next time ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment